- [S7] Burke, John Esq., Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Commoners
of Great Britain and Ireland, enjoying territorial possessions or high offical Rank; but uninvested with heritable honours.
, (1977) Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., Hawai`i State Library, 929.1B, vol I - IV.
- [S98] Stearns, Ezra S., Genealogical and Family History of the State of New Hampshire, 1908, DAR Library, Honolulu, Hawai`i
Beverly McGuire, 974.2 N44S, Vol I-IV.
- [S102] , Watertown, MA, McGuire, Beverly, 2896,.
- [S107] Mckitterick, Rosamond
, Frankish Kingdoms Under The Carolingians 751-987, (1983) Longman, Univeristy of Hawai`i, dc70.m3-1983,.
- [S126] Wyman, Thomas Bellows
, Genealogies and Estates of Charlestown, MA 1629-1818, (1982) New England, History Press, Beverly McGuire,.
- [S128] NEHGR, New England Historical and Genealogical Register I
, (1992) Heritage Classic, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3329, Vol. I.
- [S141] Selected and Introduced Hoff, Henry B.
, Genealogies of Long Island Families, (1987) Genealogical Publishing Co., Tracy Ashley Crocker, FT8, Volume II, photo copies
From the New York Genealogical and Biographical Record.
- [S142] , Long Island Genealogy (Queries) Southold, NY,.
- [S143] Revised, corrected and enlarged, Howell, George Rogers, Early History of Southampton, L.I. New York, (1887) Weed Parsons and Company, DAR Honolulu and Beverly McGuire, 974.725 HOW, photo copies, M.A. Second Edition.
- [S144] Virkus, Frederick A., Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy
First Families of Amaerica, A genealogical encyclopedia of the United States (this source always needs additional documentation), (1925) Chicago: A.N. Marquis and Company, Beverly McGuire, 144, photo copies.
- [S146] Jacobson, Judy, Southhold Connections Historical and Biographical Sketches of Northeastern Long Island, (1991) Genealogical, Pub. Co., Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3452,.
- [S147] Baird, Charles W., History of the Huguenot Emigration to America, Dodd, Mead and Co., DAR Library Honolulu, Hawai`i, Vol. 1, photo copies.
- [S152] Gardiner, John Lion, Gardiners of Gardiner's Island, Jonathan T. Gardiner
(1927) Star Press
East Hampton, NY, Hawai`i State Library, Micro Fiche #1095, photo copies.
- [S169] Youngs, Daniel Kelsey, Christoper (Rev.) and Margaret Youngs and their children, Charles Welling, Hawai'i State Library, G2008 (2)Microfiche, Mary Fanny Youngs and Helen Youngs, these pages are affectionately inscribed by their Grandfather.
Christopher and Margaret Youngs, children John, Elizabeth and Martha.
- [S171] Pelletreau, William S.; A.M., Early Long Island Wills of Suffolk County 1691-1703, (1897) Francis P. Harper
New York, Beverly McGuire, 3566,.
- [S180] Mallmann, Jacob E., Historical Papers on Shelter Island and its Presbyterian Church,
with Genealogical tables of the descendants of: Brinley Sylvester, Samuel Hopkins, Joel and John Bowditch, Samuel Hudson, John Havens, George Havens, Jonathan, Joseph and Henry Havens, Noah Tuthill, Sylvester L'Hommedieu, Rev. Daniel Brown, Lucretia Hall, Sylvester and E.Sarah Dering, Jonathan and Abigail Douglass, Ephraim and Mehitable King, Mary Mayo, Eunice Case, Esther, Case, Lodowick Havens, Elizabeth Havens, Abigail Sawyer, and Anna Boisseau.
, (1899) Author, McGuire, Beverly, FH-3595,.
- [S183] Horton, Dr. George F. Compiled by Adaline Horton White.
, Hortons in America, (1929 Sherman Printing
Published by Herson D. and Adaline Horton White, DAR Library Honolulu
- [S187] Smith, Leonard and Norma
, Vital Records of the Towns of Eastham and Orleans, (1993) Genealogical Pub, Co., Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3687, An authorized facsimile reproduction of records published serially 1901-1935 in the "Mayflower Descendant."
- [S194] Cooke, Robert, Esq, Clarencieux, in 1572 Sir Richard St. George, Kt., Clarencieux, in 1634 with Hertfordshire Pedigrees From Harleian MSS. 6147 and 1546 Edited by: Walter C. Metcalfe, F.S.A.
, Visitations of Hertfordshire, 1572 and 1634, (1886) Harleian Society, Publications, (London), Tracy Ashley Crocker
(copies), CS410H22p, Visitations Ser, V 22, (SRC).
- [S222] US Government, 1850 Census Town of Homer, Cortland Co., New York, 1850 Census, Tracy Ashley Crocker, Miller2.ses, Sesame.
- [S226] Compiled by Alava M. Tuttle, edited by Gwen Campbell, Descendants of Henry Tuthill 1612-1650, from "Tuttle-Tuthill Lines in America
, (1968) Solo, Press, FT,.
- [S227] , Automated Family Pedigrees #1, (1992) Automated, Archives, INC., Tracy Ashley Crocker, CD100, GRS CD.
- [S228] Antrobus, Sir Reginold L., Antrobus Pedigrees The Story of a Cheshire Family, (1929) London, Mitchell, Hughes, & Clarke
, David L. Green, FA 3
Photo Copies [excerpts],.
- [S234] New York Genealogical and Biographical Society, New York Genealogical and Biographical Record, New York Genealogical and Biographical Society, Tracy Ashley Crocker, Vol 125 No: 2,.
- [S279] Kraentzler, Ernst-Friedrich, Ancestry of Richard Plantagenet and Cecily De Neville
A Royal Study and Charting to the Begining, Kraentzler 1978, NY G&B,.
- [S281] Franklin Andrews, Hamilin Family a Genealogy of James Hamlin of Barnstable, Massachusetts, Author (1902), NY G and B, GH 1815,.
- [S286] Herrick, Gen. Jedediah, Herrick Genealogy, A Genealogical Register of the Name and Family Herrick, (1885) Lucius C. Herrick,M.d.; Columbus, Ohio, Hawai`i State Library
, Micro Fiche G962,.
- [S343] Robert Charles Anderson, George F Sanborn Jr., Melinde Lutz Sanborn, The Great Migration - Immigrants to New England 1634-1635 - Vol I - A-B (NEGHS),.
- [S495] Vide supra, p. 420, note to Chancery deposition of 9 June 1602.
- [S496] (died young).
- [S497] Watertown, MA, by: Bond pg 333.
- [S498] Boston Tran, 10 July 1922 (9741).
- [S499] Tabular Pedigrees xxii (FGS).
- [S500] Tabular Pedigrees (FGS).
- [S501] Domesday Book vol i, f. 148.
- [S504] Hartford Times;.
- [S506] M/C.
- [S507] Hartford Times 2140 (5-8-43).
- [S508] LDS.
- [S549] 3rd wife.
- [S609] Index pages 1 to 462, L`Hommedieu (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date). Hereinafter cited as L`Hommedieu.
- [S610] Unknown author, Dictionnaire Biographique (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date). Hereinafter cited as Dictionnaire Biographique.
- [S615] Caleb Johnson, The American Genealogist (PO Box 398, Demorest GA 30535: TAG, July 2002 July 1988). Hereinafter cited as True Origin of Stephen Hopkins.
- [S634] Pierre Riche, The Carolingians: A Family who Forged Europe (Philadelphia: Univ. of PA Press, 1993). Hereinafter cited as The Carolingians:.
- [S635] Foundation for Medieval Genealogy, online FMG.ac. Hereinafter cited as FMG.
- [S638] Unknown author, unknown title (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S639] Unknown author, unknown title (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S643] Oliver Ayer Roberts, History of the Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts (Boston MA: NEHGS, 1897). Hereinafter cited as Ancient and Honorable Artillery.
- [S646] Charles Wells Hayes, compiler, William Wells of Southold and hos Descedants A.D. 1638-1878 (Buffalo, NY: Baker and Johes Co., 1878). Hereinafter cited as William Wells of Southold.