- [S14] Edited by: Shurtleff, Nathaniel B., MD
, Records of Plymouth Colony, (1857) Genealogical Publishing Co., Tracy Ashley Crocker, 2691,.
- [S28] Wakefield, Robert S. FASG Janice A. Beebe and others
, Richard Warren of the Mayflower, (1989) General Society Mayflower Descendents, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 1971, third edition, Mayflower Families in Progress.
- [S62] Phinney, Mary Allen, Phinney Genealogy, A brief History of Ebenezer Phinney and his Descendants 1637-1947, Tuttle Publis, Marry Allen, Phinney, New York Historical Society,.
- [S68] Stratton, Eugene Aubrey, Plymouth Colony, its History and People 1620-1691, (1986) Ancestry Pub., Tracy Crocker and Hawai`i State Library, 974.02 S,.
- [S72] , Somerset Record Office, Taunton, Somerset, Eng., LDS Micro Fshe, L1874, xerox copies, LDS film #15, 511.
- [S86] Carpenter, Amos, Carpenter Memorial Our Family 1003-1638-1898, DAR Library Honolulu, Hawai`i
Stephen Harter, 929.2 C269C,.
- [S89] Wilbur, Benjamin Franklin, Little Compton Families, 1974, DAR Library, Honolulu, Hawai`i, 974.56 Wil, Vol. 1 and 2.
- [S95] Hayden, Charles Alber
, Descendants of Bernard Capen of Dorchester MA, xerox copies
(Also see: N.E. Historical and Genealogical Register 2:80, 49:489, 5:240 Waters' Gleanings 1:1067; Dorchester Sexton's Monitor 13).
- [S129] NEHGR, New England Historical and Genealogical Register II, (1992) Heritage Classic, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3330, Vol. II.
- [S132] Hills, Leon Clark, Cape Cod Series and Genealogy of the Mayflower Planters and
First Comers to Ye Olde Colonie
, Hills Publishing Co., Tracy Ashley Crocker, 132
DAR Library Honolulu, Hawai`i
974.4-H559, Vol I and II.
- [S133] Carpenter, Amos B.
, Genealogical History of the Rehoboth Branch of the Carpenter Family in America. Brought Down from their English Ancestor. John Carpenter 1303. With many Biographical notes of Descendants and allied families
, (1898)Carpenter, Morehouse, DAR Library Honolulu, 929.2-C269C
- [S134] , Memoranda Relating to the Ancestry and Family, of Hon. Levi Parsons Morton
Parsons Morton Vice-President of the United States (1889-1893)
, (1894) Cambridge, New York Genealogical and Biographical Library, NYGBLIB
- [S148] Reamy, Martha and Bill, Yarmouth Nova Scotia Genealogies Transcribed from the Yarmouth Hearld By: George S. Brown, (1933) Genealogical Publishing Co., Richard Souther, DAR Library Honolulu
, Assisted by: Dr. John McDonald Hilton, Genevieve Coleman, Diane Feindt, and Richard Souther.
- [S166] NEHGR, New England Historical and Genealogical Register VII, (1992) Heritage Classic, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3545, Vol. VII.
- [S188] Kuhns, Maude Pinney, Mary and John
a story of the founding of Dorchester, Massachusetts, 1630
, (1943) Charles E Tuttle, Co., DAR Library Honolulu, 974.461,.
- [S254] Ralph Block obituary, Waterloo Daily Courier, Waterloo, Iowa (September 17, 1956),.
- [S258] Wilmer Hulme, Birth Certificate Book #2 page 50, 27 March 1909
, Elizabeth Block
copy Tracy A. Crocker, Tama County, Iowa.
- [S259] Wilmer Hulme
Dala Stacker, Church, 24 October 1934, William Kurt minister, Irene Kuhse and Irvin Stacker Witnesses, Little Brown Church, Nashua, Iowa.
- [S319] Nettie Gove Nicholson, A Tenth Generation Yankee From Maine, A&R Printing & Stationers Inc., W.P.B. Florida, Hawai`i State Library, RG929.2N,.
- [S320] Rev. Henry A. Hazen, A.M., History of Billerica, Massachusetts
with Genealogical Register, (1883) Boston: A. Wiliams and Company, Beverly McGuire,.
- [S330] Wulfeck, Dorothy Ford, Marriages of Some Virginia Residents 1607-1800, Genealogical Publishing Co. Inc. Baltimore 1986, Hawaii DAR Library, Vol I and II.
- [S346] Douglas Richardson, "Plantagenet Ancestry of Edward Rainsford (1609-1680) of Boston, Massachusetts," Volume 154 - April 2000.
- [S421] Henry R. Stiles, History and Genealogies of Ancient Windsor Connecticut (Hartford, CT: Lockwood and Brainard Co, 1891). Hereinafter cited as Ancient Windsor.
- [S453] 1830 Census, Putnman Co., IN,.
- [S454] Danske Arkive, Lands Kontorets Annaler.
- [S455] Necrologium Dania Vetus; Annales Daniae III, pg 135.
- [S456] Annales Daniae III pg 135.
- [S457] Coram Rege Roll, 20 Hen. VIII.
- [S458] M/C Bishop of London court.
- [S459] Thomas Tupper and His Descendants.
- [S460] Thomas Tupper and his Descendants pg 59.
- [S461] Hartford, Ct by Barbour pg 543.
- [S462] Glyndon H. Crocker's Obit.
- [S463] First Settlers of Barnstable, Ma pg 197.
- [S464] Grave Stone Plymouth, MA.
- [S465] Conn. by Cutter.
- [S466] Conn, by Cutter.
- [S467] Conn, by Cutter pg.
- [S468] Hartford, Ct. by Barbour pg 543.
- [S470] Hartford, Ct by Barbour.
- [S471] Hartford, Ct by Barbour,.
- [S472] Related to Thomas Rogers.
- [S473] His will recorded in Probate Records V2 p125-6 Bristol.
- [S474] Duxbury, Ma by Winsor pg 244;.
- [S475] Conn, by Cutter pg 100.
- [S536] M/C of the Bishop of London, B.
- [S541] Hartford, Ct. by Barbour,.
- [S546] Phillimore's Buckinghamshire Parish, Register Marriages, Vol 1.
- [S567] William Brown, Burried in Putnam Co.; name on Monument to Revolution dead, errected by Washburn Chapter, DAR, Greencastle, IN.; also on bronze tablet REF DAR 19. Werk's History of Putnam Co. Ind, 1910 p. 216; Putnam Co. Hist Cen V.1p. 194 Washburn Chap. DAR, Greencastle, IN.
- [S576] Robert C. Thompson, Mayflower Quarterly (n.p.: GSMD, August 1998). Hereinafter cited as Mayflower Quarterly.