- [S13] White, Elizabeth Pearson
, John Howland of the Mayflower, (1990-1993) Picton Press, Camden, ME,, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 2690, Vol 1&2, Vol 1-The first five generations documented descendants through his first child Desire Howland and her husband Captain John Gorham.
Vol 2 The first five generations documented descendants through his second child John Howland and his wife Mary Lee.
- [S15] Hammatt, Abraham, Hammatt Papers
Early Inhabitants of Ipswich, Massachusetts, 1633-1700, (1991) Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. Baltimore, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 2692,.
- [S17] Howland, Franklyn, Arthur, Henry, and John Howland, A Brief Genealogical and Biographical History of Arthur, Henry, and John Howland and Their Descendants of the United States and Canada, (1885) New Bedford, MA, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 1503, First Edition.
- [S21] , Burgess Genealogy, Memorial of the family of, Thomas and Dorthy Burgess, who were settled at Sandwich in the Plymouth Colony in 1637, (1865) Boston, Press of T.R. Marvin and Son, 42 Congress Street, Tracy Ashley Crocker, C1413,.
- [S30] Williams, Barbara Lewis
, 400 Years with a New England Lewes-Lewis Family, (1990) Gateway Press, Harter, Stephen, L2400,.
- [S36] Clement, Percival Wood, Ancestors and Descendants of Robert Clements, NEHGS and Caroline Clement Brown, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3526, Vol I and II
Robert Clements of Leicestershire and Warwickshire, England First settler of Haverhill, Massachusetts.
- [S37] Griswold, Glenn E., Griswold Family England and America
Edward of Windsor, CT
Matthew of Lyme, CT
Michael of Wethersfield, CT, The Griswold Family Association of America, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 2089, (SRC)
Edward of Windsor, CT Matthew of Lyme, CT Michael of Wethersfield, Ct
compiled by: Glenn E. Griswold Branford, Ct.
- [S75] Welles, Albert (compiler), History of the Buell Family in England and in America, (1881) Society Library, NY, Tracy Ashley Crocker, C1960,.
- [S84] Cutter, William Richard, Genealogical and Family History of the State of Connecticut, (1911) Comp Fr. NEHG Re, DAR Library Honolulu, 974.6 C10C
, Vol. I - IV and Index.
- [S97] Savage, John, Genealogical Dictionary of the First Settlers of New England, (1994) Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., Tracy Ashley Crocker, 97, Vol I A-C
Vol II D-J
Vol III K-R
Vol IV S-Z.
- [S111] Bassette, Buell Burdett, One Bassett Family in America,
all connections in America and many in Great Britain and France
Principally an outline of what the ancestors did to help make America, mainly from original records heretofore unplublished.
New Britain, CT
, (1926) Bassette Co., MA, New York Genealogical and Biographical Library, GB29453 Oversize,.
- [S138] NEHGR, New England Historical and Genealogical Register III, (1993) Heritage Classic, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3154, Volume III.
- [S159] Cobb, John E.
, Cobb Chronicles an Overview of the Clan, (1981) Durant, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3538,.
- [S163] NEHGR, New England Historical and Genealogical Register IV, (1992) Heritage Classic, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3542, Vol. IV.
- [S289] Sarah Sparrow, Genealogy of the Sparrow Family 1623-1871, (1888) Lane Brothers, Norton, MA., Eastham Public Library
, REF 929,SPA 21490,.
- [S318] Josephine Sandford Ware, Robert Sandford and his wife Ann Adams Sandford with some of their Descendants 1615-1630, Tuttle Company, Rutland, Vermont, Hawai`i State Library, Microfche G1841,.
- [S325] New England Historic and Genealogical Society, New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Tracy A. Crocker, October 1994
- [S408] GENEA. NOTES OF BARN. FAM. 17 + 44.
- [S409] DAUGHTERS OF FOUND. AND PATS. PG 56.
- [S410] GENEA NOTES OF BARN. FAM. PG 233.
- [S412] GENEA. NOTES OF BARN. FAM. PG 50.
- [S413] Genealogies of Woodstock Families pg 26.
- [S414] Genealogies of Woodstock Families pg 27.
- [S415] CROCKER GENEALOGY.
- [S416] Conn. by Cutter pg 100.
- [S418] DESCENDANTS OF THOMAS DICKINSON.
- [S419] BENJAMIN NYE PG. 42.
- [S420] Inscriptions of Gravestone.
- [S424] Genea Register Town of Litchfield, Ct.
- [S425] Cove Burying Ground.
- [S426] BENJAMIN NYE PGS 33-35.
- [S427] NYES IN EUROPE PG 24.
- [S428] NYES IN EUROPE PG. 24.
- [S429] NYES IN EUROPE PG. 24.
- [S430] NYES IN EUROPE PG 24;.
- [S432] Proceedings Court of Claims.
- [S537] MC Bishop of London Court.
- [S538] Thomas Tupper and His Descendants,.
- [S539] Thomas Tupper and His Descendants pg 59,.
- [S544] Weymouth, Ma, by Chamberlain pg 589,.
- [S545] First Settlers of Barnstable, pg 136;.
- [S551] Hartford Times pg 1709.
- [S561] Hartford Times 4508, 9149 (2096).
- [S562] Hartford Times 7029 (2096).
- [S563] Hartford Times, 4508,7029,9149 (2096).
- [S568] Patricia Ann Scherzinger, Colonial Americans of Royal and Noble Descent (1540E Pointer Ridge Place, Bowie, MD20716: Heritage Books, Inc, 1996). Hereinafter cited as Col Amer of Royal & Noble Dec.
- [S582] Jane Fletcher Fiske, The American Genealogist (PO Box 398, Demorest GA 30535: TAG, July 2002). Hereinafter cited as TAG.
- [S586] Unknown author, Massachusetts and Maine Families 1650-1930's (n.p.: FTM, 1998). Hereinafter cited as MA and ME Fam.
- [S592] Beorge L. Bolton, Worden Origins, a Study of the Origin of the Immigrant Peter Worden, of Lancashire, England (108 Washington Street, Decorah, IA 52101: Anundsen Publishing Co., 1997). Hereinafter cited as Worden Origins.
- [S612] Robert Charles Anderson, George F Sanborn Jr., Melinde Lutz Sanborn, The Great Migration - Immigrants to New England 1634-1635 - Vol I - A-B (NEGHS),.