- [S4] , Litchfied and Morris Inscriptions, 1905, DAR Library Honolulu, Hawai`i, L1977,.
- [S24] Compiled by: William Law Learned in part from the papers of the late Joseph Gay Eaton Larned, Learned Family
Learned, Larned, Learnard, Larnard and Lerned being descendants of William Learned who was of Charlestown, Ma, in 1632
, (1898) Weed-Parsons, Tracy Ashley Crocker, c2698, second edition.
- [S26] Mayflower Society, Mayflower Descendents
Quarterly Magazine of Pilgrim Genealogy and History, (1908) Massachusetts Society of Mayflower Descendents, DAR Library Honolulu, Hawai`i, 974.4 M453, Vol. 1-34
- [S27] Brownson (Phinney), Lydia B. and McLean, Maclean W., Richard (Rev.) Bourne, of Sandwich,Ma., NEHGR, DAR Library Honolulu, L1492, Photo Copies.
- [S38] Hawes, James W., Nicholas Snow of Eastham and some of his Descendants
Library of Cape Cod History and Genealogy, (1916) #34, Cape Cod History, copyright, Charles W. Swift, Tracy Ashley Crocker, C2702,.
- [S50] Cutter, William Richard A.M. and Adams, William Frederick, Genealogical and Personal Memoirs, Relating to the families of the State of Massachusetts, (1910) New York, Lewis Historical Publishing Co., DAR Library Honolulu, 974.4 C98, Vol. I to IV and index.
- [S51] , Treat Family a Genealogy of, Trott Tratt Treat
For fifteen generations, and four hundred and fifty years in England and America. Containing more than fifteen hundred families in America with illustrations, autographs, and a Map of Somersetshire.
, (1893) Salem Press, and Printing Co., Tracy Ashley Crocker, 1155,.
- [S63] Brooks, Charles, History of the town of Medford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
, 1855, DAR Library, Honolulu, Hawai`i, Beverly McGuire, 974.44 B791,.
- [S64] Paige, Lucius R., History of Cambridge, Massachusetts 1630-1877, 1877, DAR Library Honolulu, Hawai`i, 974.44 C20,.
- [S69] Bowen, Clarence Winthrop PHD
, History of Woodstock, CT
Genealogies of Woodstock Families (Hall), (1930) The Plimpton, Press, Norwood, MA, McGuire, Beverly, L1797, Vol II.
- [S91] Burke, Sir Bernard, C.B., LL.D., Ulster king of Arms.
, Genealogical History of the Dormant, Abegant, Forfeitd and Extinct Peerages of the British Empire, (1978) Genealogical Pub. Co., State Library Hawai`i, 929.72 B,.
- [S99] Otis, Amos, Genealogical Notes of Barnstable Families
Goodspeed Genealogy, (1991) Genealogical Publishing Co. Baltimore, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 1137,.
- [S100] , Library of Cape Cod History & Genea. The Crowell Family of Yarmouth, (1910) C.W. Swift, Yarmouthport, MA, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 2799, No. 103 The Crowell Families of Yarmouth.
- [S101] Leland, Sherman
, The Leland Magazine or a Genealogical Record of Henry Leland and his Descendants, containig an account of nine thousand six hundred and twenty four persons in ten generations and embracing nearly every person of the name of Leland in America from 1653 to 1850.
, (1850) Boston, Wire & White, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 2819,.
- [S145] Burke, Sir Bernard, Burke Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Landed Gentry, Including American Families with British Ancestry, (1939) Burke's Peerage, Limited, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3410,.
- [S164] NEHGR, New England Historical and Genealogical Register V, (1992) Heritage Classic, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3543, Vol. V.
- [S191] Crawford County, Crawford County Historical Society, (1981) Crawford County, Tracy Ashley Crocker, photo copies.
- [S198] Ridlon, G.T. Sr., Contribution to the History, Biography and Genealogy of the Families Named Sole, Solly, Soule, Sowle, Soulis,, (1926) Ridlon, DAR Library, Honolulu, Hawai`i
, 929.2 So83R, I and II.
- [S199] NEHGR, New England Historical and Genealogical Register XI, (1993) Heritage Classic, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 4031, Vol. XI.
- [S202] NEHGR, New England Historical and Genealogical Register XIII, (1993) Heritage Classic, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 4033, Vol. XIII.
- [S224] Knotts, H.W., Chronological Events Associated with Francis Menifield Brown, (1985), Tracy Ashley Crocker, 4393, Documentaion on Francis M. Brown.
- [S321] Benjamin Kendall Emerson, Assisted by Geo. A. Gordon, Ipswich Emersons
Genealogy of the Descendants of Thomas Emerson of Ipswich, Massachusetts with some account of his English Ancestry., Boston Press of David Clapp & Son, Beverly McGuire, Hawai`i State Library
, Micro Fche G-83,.
- [S335] Mayflower Descendant Legacy [CD-ROM] Search & ReSearch Publishing Corp. Wheat Ridge, CO 80033),.
- [S339] Andrea Leonard, Crocker Genealogy, Heritage Books, Inc., Tracy A. Crocker, Vol. I & II.
- [S340] Unknown author, "unknown article title", Hartford Times, Newspaper.
- [S344] "Rochester Vital Records,."
- [S392] ASHLEY'S OF THE OLD COLONY VOL 3.
- [S393] THE TREAT FAMILY PG. 36.
- [S394] THE GOODRICH FAMILY IN AMERICA;.
- [S395] GENEA. REGISTER OF TOWN OF LITCHFIELD CONN.
- [S396] Killingly Vital Records Vol 1 pg 48.
- [S397] GENEA. NOTES OF BARN. FAM PG 233.
- [S398] Inscription of Gravestone,.
- [S399] 1137 pg 313,.
- [S400] THE TREAT FAMILY PG. 26.
- [S401] The Rev. Richard Bourne of Sandwich Ma. pg 207.
- [S402] GENEA. NOTES OF BARN. FAM. PG 205.
- [S403] Hartford Times.
- [S404] GENEA. NOTES OF BARN. FAM. PG 33-34; Weymouth, Ma, by Chamberlain pg 58.
- [S405] Dates provided by Muriel Crocker.
- [S406] Dates provided by his wife, Muriel Crocker.
- [S535] Brown papers.
- [S542] Morris Burying Ground, Tomb Stone inscription.
- [S543] Killingly, Ct Vital Records vol 1 pg 48.
- [S548] Simsbury Records pg 95.
- [S556] Uxbridge, Massachusetts Vital Records.
- [S588] Charles C. Whitney, Some Brown Genealogy, Being some of the Descendants of John Brown (New York: n.pub., 1897). Hereinafter cited as Brown Genealogy.
- [S601] Louis Finnell, Register of Qualified Huguenot Ancestors of the National Huguenot Society (n.p.: n.pub., 1995). Hereinafter cited as Huguenot Ancestors.
- [S611] Eunice Kelley Randall, David O'Killia the Immigrant of Old Yarmouth, MA with his descendants and allied families (n.p.: n.pub., 1962). Hereinafter cited as David O'Killia the Immigrant of Old Yarmouth, MA.
- [S644] Unknown compiler, Vital Record (n.p.: n.pub.).