- [S10] Henry R. Stiles, History of Ancient Wethersfield, Vol II (n.p.: (1987) New England History Press, unknown publish date).
- [S49] Otis, Amos, Genealogical Notes of Barnstable Families, (1979) Genealogical Publish Co., Inc., Baltimore, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 1137, Vol I & II.
- [S60] Lafayette Wallace M.D. Case, Goodrich Family, In America; A genealogy of the Descendants of John and William Goodrich of Wethersfield, Conn., Richard Goodrich of Guilford, Conn., and William Goodridge of Watertown, Mass.; together with a short histoical account of the family in England, the origin of the name, a description of the Goodrich Castle, etc. (n.p.: Fergus Printing Company, 1889). Hereinafter cited as Goodrich Family in America.
- [S61] Finney, Howard, Descendants of John Finney of Plymouth, Howard Finney, Sr. (1957), New York Historical Society, L1620, xerox copies.
- [S63] Brooks, Charles, History of the town of Medford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
, 1855, DAR Library, Honolulu, Hawai`i, Beverly McGuire, 974.44 B791,.
- [S76] , Pioneer History of Camden, Oneida Co.,New York, (1897) J.Griffiths, Hawai'i State Library, LH3277 (6) Microfiche,.
- [S77] Woodruff, George C., Genealogical Register of the inhabitants of the Town of Litchfield, CT, (1900) Hartford, Press, DAR Library Honolulu, 974.61w, xerox copies.
- [S78] Connecticut VR's, Connecticut Vital Records, Barbour Collection, Hawai`i State Library, Micro Fiche,.
- [S83] Barbour, Lucius Barnes
, Families of Early Hartford, Connecticut, Genealogical Pub, 1982, DAR Library Honolulu, Beverly McGuire, L2023,.
- [S88] New York Genealogical and Biographical Society, New York Genealogical and Biographical Record, NY Genealogical and Biographical Society. [Quarterly], Tracy Ashley Crocker, 2298,.
- [S96] Rockwell, Francis W.
, Rockwell Family in One Line of Descent, (also see; Frederick Adams, "Virkus-Compendium American Genealogy"; Wm. Richard Cutter, "Genealogical and Personal Memoirs Relating to Families of Massachusetts", Vol. 4).
- [S103] Roser, Susaan E., Mayflower Births and Deaths from the files of George Ernest Bowman, at the Massachusetts Society of Mayflower Descendants
, (1992) Genealogical Publishing Co., Tracy Ashley Crocker, 2970, Vol 1 and 2.
- [S115] , Roberts,.
- [S186] Smith, Leonard and Norma
, Vital Records of the Towns-of Barnstable and Sandwich, (1992) Genealogical Pub, Co., Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3686, An authorized facsimile reproduction of records published serially 1901-1935 in the "Mayflower Descendant"
added index of names.
- [S221] US Government, 1850 Census Town of Niles, Cauga Co., New York, 1850 Census, Tracy Ashley Crocker, Baker2.ses, Sesame.
- [S277] Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Massachusetts Soldiers and Sailors of the Revolutionary War, (1901) Boston: Wright and Potter Printing Company, DAR Library Honolulu, Hawai`i,.
- [S280] White, Virgil D. [transcribed by], Index to War of 1812 Pension Files, National Historical Publishing Company, Waynesboro, Tennessee (1992), Hawai`i State Library, Vol I and II.
- [S312] Luman Sweetland
Catherine Clark; WC-13216; War of 1812
Claim of Widow for Pension, under the Provisions of Sections 4736 to 4740 inclusive Revised Statutes, and the Act of March 9, 1878
; Veterns Records.
- [S314] Mrs. Eldred Martin Yochim, DAR Patriot Index
Centennial Edition, National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution Centennial Admiistration, Honolulu DAR Library, 929.1 D26P
, Part I.
- [S315] War of 1812 Claim for Pension, under the Provisions of Sections 4736 to 4740 inclusive Revised Statutes, and the Act of March 9, 1878, Widow's Brief #22095
Widow's Pension 13216,.
- [S316] Richard S. Munroe, History and Genealogy of the Lexington, Massachusetts Munroes, (1966) Richard S. Munroe, Beverly McGuire,.
- [S317] Charles Hudson, History of the Town of Lexington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts from its First Settlement to 1868, (1868) Boston: Wiggin and Lunt, Publishers, 221 Washington Street, Beverly McGuire,.
- [S328] NEHGS, New England Historical and Genealogical Register, New England Historical and Genealogical Society, Tracy A. Crocker, 596.
- [S373] Sherburne, Quarter Burying Ground.
- [S374] Prob. Will 1816.
- [S376] Pension Papers War of 1812, April 1878.
- [S377] Surrogate's Court of the County of Broome Co., Petition 18 March 1881.
- [S378] Killingly Vital Records Vol 1 pg 256,.
- [S379] Boston Transcript.
- [S380] History of Strafford, by Oncutt.
- [S381] Hartford, Ct. by Barbour.
- [S382] History of Stratford, by Oncutt.
- [S383] D/C Charles Brown (179/3115) Crawford Co., IL,.
- [S384] RECORDS OF THE PARISH IN BREWSTER PG 130.
- [S385] Scothch Irish parentage.
- [S386] Hollis Genealogy Chart.
- [S387] Genea Register Town of Ltichfield, Ct;.
- [S388] Killingly Vital Records Vol 1 pg 48, 256;.
- [S389] (ADDENDA BY FLORENCE ASHLEY).
- [S390] GENEALOGICAL NOTES OF BARNS PG 45 + 51.
- [S391] BENJAMIN NYE PG. 102, 64, 65.
- [S529] CT Vital Records, Litchfield, Vol 1 pg 125.
- [S534] Brown papers, D/C Charles E. Brown (176/3115) Crawford Co. IL.
- [S547] Prob. will.
- [S602] Federal Government, 1850 Census, Town of Sempornius, Cayuga Co., New York, 1850 Census, Tracy Ashley Crocker, Clark1.ses
- [S603] Unknown author, Flushing Sesquicentennial History (n.p.: n.pub., 1985). Hereinafter cited as Flushing Sesquicentennial History.
- [S604] Unknown compiler, 1850 Flushing, Genesee, MI (n.p.: n.pub.). Hereinafter cited as 1850 Flushing, Genesee, MI.
- [S605] Perry, Perry Archives-Genesse County, MI (n.p.: n.pub., 1960-1970). Hereinafter cited as Perry Archives-Genesse County, MI.
- [S606] Letter from unknown author (unknown author address) to unknown recipient, 1935; unknown repository (unknown repository address).
- [S607] H.P. Smith, History of Broome County (Syracuse, NY: D. Mason & Co., 1885). Hereinafter cited as Hist of Broome Co.