- [S16] , Founders and Patriots of America Index
National Society of Daughters of Founders and Patriots of America Mrs. Herman E. Weston National President
, (1989) Genealogical Publishing Co., Tracy Ashley Crocker, 2693,.
- [S185] NEHGR, New England Historical and Genealogical Register X, (1993) Heritage Classic, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3685, Vol. X.
- [S193] Talcott, S.V., Genealogical Notes of New York and New England Families, (1973) Genealogical Publishing Co. Inc., DAR Library, Honolulu, Hawai`i
Grout Library, Waterloo, IA, 974.7 Gen
- [S195] Clarenceux, William Hervy, King of Arms Transcribed and edited by: Joan Corder, E.S.A.
, Visitations of Suffolk, 1561 Part I, (1981) Harleian Society, Publications, (London), Tracy Ashley Crocker
(copies), CS410h22p, Visitations, Series (New Ser., Vol. 2).
- [S200] NEHGR, New England Historical AND Genealogical Register IX, (1993) Heritage Classic, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3684, Vol. IX
Genealogies: Balache, Bradstreet; Carpenter; Cradock; Davenport; Haynes;Haynes; Hobbs, Jenks; Litchfield; Mascarene; Spofford; Sumner.
- [S204] Morgan, Nathanel Harris, Harris Genealogy A History of James Harris of New London CT and His Descendants; from 1640 to 1878., Hartford, Hawai`i State Library, G-1211Fiche
- [S205] , Swetland Or Sweatland Genealogy, Hawai`i State Library, G2052,.
- [S206] , Misc. Essex Pedigrees,.
- [S211] Weis, Frederick Lewis, Magna Charta Sureties 1215
The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and some of Their Descendants who settled in America During the Early Colonial Years., (1991), Genealogical Publishing Co., Hawai`i State Library
DAR Library Honolulu, Hawai`i, 929.7WEIS, Fourth Edition.
- [S213] , Microfilm of Parish Register at Hertfordshire Record office,.
- [S214] Greene, David L. C.G., F.A.S.G., Thomas Lawrence's Royal English Roots, TAG, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 4332,.
- [S216] Brigg, William, Parish Registers of St. Albans Abbey, 1558-1689, (1897) Harpenden, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 4333,.
- [S217] Weever, John, Ancient Funerall Monuments, (1631) London,.
- [S240] Roberts, Gary Boyd, Royal Descents of 500 Immigrants to the American Colonies of the United States, (1993) Genealogical Publishing Co. Inc., Tracy Ashley Crocker, 240,.
- [S247] Glen Florer Hinson, Certificate of Death State of Iowa 114, 7 March 1960, Black Hawk Court House, Waterloo, Black Hawk, Iowa.
- [S248] Glen Florer Hinson's Obituary, Waterloo Courier, Waterloo, Black Hawk, Iowa (14 February 1960),.
- [S257] Betty Alice Megonigle, Megonigle, McGonigle and Related Families, Kent and Michille Block,.
- [S260] Hulme, Samuel, Funeral Memory, Buckingham Cemetery, Traer, Iowa; 28 October 1952.
- [S261] Margaret Ann Dinsdale, Funeral Memory, Buckingham Cemetery, Traer, Iowa; 26 December 1954.
- [S283] ATTEND WEDDING
Mrs. Tracy H. Ashley, Mrs. Glyndon Crocker,jr. and Tracy H. Ashley,jr. left today for New York City and on Saturday will attend the wedding of Miss Jane Russell and Henry Abbott, jr. Miss Russell is a niece of Mrs. Ashley and the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. A.F. Russell of Mohegan Heights, Tuckahoe. Mr. Abbott is the son of Dr. and Mrs. Henry Abbott of Waterville, Me.
, Cortland Standard, Cortland, NY.
- [S313] Addie M. Dickinson and The Dickinson Association with Merton F. Dickinson, President, Descendents of Nathaniel Dickinson, The Dickinson Association (1955), Hawai`i State Library, Micorfche G1333,.
- [S322] Sybil Noyes, Charles T. Libby, Walter G. Davis, Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire, (1979) Genealogical Publishing Co. Inc., Baltimore, Beverly McGuire,.
- [S323] William R. Cutter, Edward H. Clement, Samuel Hart, Mary K. Talcott, Frederick Bostwick, Ezra S. Stearns, Genealogical and Family History of the State of Connecticut, (1911) Lewis Historical Publishing Company, New York, Beverly McGuire,.
- [S326] Lilley Eaton, Genealogical History of the Town of Reading, Massachusetts, (1874) Alfred Mudge and Son, Printers, 34 School Street, Boston, Beverly McGuire,.
- [S327] Thomas Gamble, Jr., Data concerning the Families of: Bancroft, Bradstreet, Browne, Dudley, Emerson, Gamble, Goodridge, Gould, Hartshorne, hobson Kemp, Kendall, Metcalf, Nichols, Parker, Poole, Sawtell, Wainwright, Woodman, etc. In England and Americal 1277 to 1906 A.D., 1906 Printed for the subscribers New England Historical Genealogical Society., Hawai`i State Library, Micro Fiche,.
- [S341] David L. Greene, Ph.D., F.A.S.G., Royal Ancestry of the Ipswich and Long Island Lawrence Families, The Genealogist, Tracy A. Crocker, Volume 10 No. 1 pages 3-30.
- [S352] Eleanor Bandini.
- [S446] Newspaper Obit.
- [S502] CT Heads of Family pg 146,.
- [S503] Grave Stone, South St. Cemetery, Barker Township, NY.
- [S511] Burke's American Families with British Ancestry pg. 2783,.
- [S512] Inquisition Post Mortem (Richard Bull of Hertford) Pro Ward7/21/210.
- [S513] Inquisition, post mortem, 16 Jul 31 Henry VIII,  PRO C142/61/78.
- [S514] Cambridgeshire Record Office, Huntington, Ref: Will T. Knighton 1544.
- [S515] Cal. Close Rolls. Henry VI, Vol 19:90-91.
- [S516] CT VR vol 1 pg 282,.
- [S517] Inquisition, Post Mortem,.
- [S518] D/C Charles E. Brown (136/3115), Robinson, IL.
- [S522] Will of Henry Tuthill 1618.
- [S552] Suffolk Institute of Archaelogy Proceedings, 20:43-46,.
- [S557] CT VR vol 1 pg 282.
- [S558] Boston Transcript 7 May 1928 (6834).
- [S559] Hartford Times, Saturday 25 October 1947.
- [S560] Hartford Times, Santurday 25 October 1947.
- [S564] Hartford Times 4514, 3 March 1953.
- [S579] Nath'l Harris Morgan, Harris Genealogy-A History of James Harris of New London, CT (Hartford: Case, Lockwood & Brainard Co., 1878). Hereinafter cited as Harris Genealogy.
- [S580] Unknown volume, Vital Records of Saybrook Colony, unknown repository, unknown repository address. Hereinafter cited as VR Saybrook.
- [S581] Unknown author, "unknown article title", NEGHR V: 93,94,98 Harris Bible Records 93,94,98.
- [S599] Ian Wood, Merovingian Kingdoms 450-751 (Harlow England: Longman, Pearson Education, 1994). Hereinafter cited as Merovingian Kingdoms.
- [S642] Unknown compiler, compiler, NEHGR (Boston, MA: NEHGS). Hereinafter cited as NEHGR.