- [S2] Cornish, Joseph E., History and Genealogy of the Cornish Families in America, (1907) Boston, MA, Beverly McGuire,
- [S3] Cokayne, George Edward, Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom
Extant, Extinct or Dormant
, (1984) St. Martin's Press, New York, Hawai`i State Library, 929.72 G,.
- [S39] Frederick Lewis Weis and Jr. assisted by: David Faris
with additions and Corrections by: Walter Lee Sheppard, Ancestral Roots of Sixty Colonists~who came to New England between 1623 and 1650 The lineage of Alfred the Great, Charlemagne, Malcolm of Scotland, Robert the Strong, and some of their Descendants
(n.p.: (1992) Genealogical Pub, Co. Inc., unknown publish date).
- [S40] Pinches, J.H. and R.V.
, Royal Heraldry of England, Charles E.Tuttle, Co., Hawai`i State Library, L2591,.
- [S92] Skeels, Laura Elemendorf, Joscelyn-Joslin Family, Gen Coleman, L2651, photo copies.
- [S93] Burke, Sir Bernard, C.B., LL.d., Ulster King of Arms Author of "The Peerage and Baronetage," History of the Landed Gentry," "Vicissitudes of Families," "Reminiscences Ancestral and Anecdotal,"
, Genealogical History of the Dormant,Abegant, Forfeited, and Extinct Peerages of the British Empire
, (1978) Genealogical Publishing Co. Inc, Baltimore, Hawai`i State Library, L2662,.
- [S94] Burke, John, ESQ and
Burke, John Bernard, ESQ, Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Extinct and Dormant Baronetcies of England, Ireland and Scotland, (1977) Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., Baltimore, Hawai`i State Library, L2665, Second Edition, xerox copies, (SRC) A Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Extinct and Dormant Baronetcies of England, Ireland, and Scotland.
by: John Burke, Esq and John Bernard Burke, Esq.
- [S105] Burke, John, Burke's Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Peerage, Baronetage and Knightage privy council and order of precedence.
, (1949) London, Burke's Peerage, Ltd, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3537, Founded 1826 by John Burke and Sir Bernard Burke, C.B. Ulster king of Arms 1853-1892
- [S106] G.E.C. revised and much enlarged Edited by: Geoffrey H. White, F.S.A., F.R. Hist. S.
, The Complete Peerage or a History of the House of Lords and all its members from the Earliest Times
, (1953) The St Catherine,
29 Great Queen St., Kingsway, W.C., London
, Hawai`i State Library, L3053, Vol XII Part I.
- [S108] Moriarty, Andrews B., Plantagenet Ancestry of King Edward III and Queen Philippa, (1985) Mormon Pioneer Genealogy Soc., Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3086,.
- [S109] Turton, W.H., Plantagenet Ancestry, (1928) Genealogical Publinhing Co., Baltimore
, State Library Hawai`i, L3089,.
- [S110] Aileen Lewers Langston, J. Orton Jr. Buck and Timothy Field and Beard, Pedigrees of Some of the Emperor Charlemagne's Descendants (n.p.: , Genealogical Publishing Co. Inc., unknown publish date). Hereinafter cited as Pedigrees of Charlemagne v.II.
- [S112] Wentworth, John, LL.D., of Chicago IL, Wentworth Genealogy English and American, (1878) Boston, Little, Brown, and Co., Hawai`i State Library
NY G and B, Microfiche G676
- [S113] Sanders, English Baronies, a study of Their Origin and Descent
- [S123] , LDS Library Pedigree Chart (s), Beritania St., Honolulu, HI, 808-955-8910,.
- [S139] , Jacob Dunham (1727-1779) of Lebanon, Conn, and Mayfield, NY
His Descendants and Ancestors with Five Generations of English Ancestors
Also Ancestores and Descendants of Stephen Shew with Historical Accounts of the Shews, Samions, and Dunhams Copyright applied for
, (October 1933), Hawai`i State Library, G, Micro Fishe.
- [S156] Dunham, Isaac Watson
Member of Connecticut Historical Society, Dunham Genealogy
Deacon John Dunham of Plymouth Massachusett. 1589-1669 and His Descendants, Bulletin Print, Norwich, Conn. (1907) reprint Tuttle Antiquarian Books, Inc., Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3535,.
- [S177] Willison, George F., Saints and Strangers
Being the Lives of the Pilgrim Fathers and their families, with their friends and foes; an account of their posthumous wanderings in limbo, their final resurrection and rise to glory, and the strange Pilgrimages of Plymouth rock., (1945) Reynal, and Hitchock, Tracy Ashley Crocker
University of Hawai`i, 3588
F68 .w75 C3
- [S189] Stuart, Roderick W.
, Royalty for Commoners
The complete Known lineage of John of Gaut, son of Edward III, King of England and Queen Philippa
, Genealogical Pub, Co. Inc, NY G and B, second edition.
- [S207] Buck, J. Orton and Beard,
Timothy Field, Pedilgrees of Some of the Emperor Charlemagne's Descendants, (1988), Genealogical Publishing Co., Tracy Ashley Crocker, Buck, J. Orton and Beard,
Timothy Field, Buck, J. Orton and Beard,
- [S287] Visitation of Essex 1612,.
- [S288] Visitation of Essex 1558,.
- [S311] John Cannon and Ralph Griffiths, The Oxford Illustrated History of the British Monarchy, Oxford, New York
Oxford University Press
1988, Tracy A. Crocker,.
- [S434] Duke of Saxany.
- [S442] 'The Old.'
- [S443] 'The Bald.'
- [S444] 'The Good.'
- [S476] Duxbury, Ma by Winsor, pg 244;.
- [S477] Duxbury, Ma by Winsor pg 244.
- [S478] Hingham, Ma, by G. Lincoln pg 268.
- [S479] Hingham, Ma, by G. Lincoln.
- [S480] Hingham, Ma, by G. Lincoln pg 269.
- [S481] Conn, by Cutter pg 518.
- [S482] History of Waterbury pg 137.
- [S483] William Goodrich pg 564.
- [S484] Boston Transcripts, 6 Feb 1936,.
- [S485] Boston Transcripts, 6 Feb 1936.
- [S486] 2nd Baron of Latymer (Latimer).
- [S487] 1st Earl of Westmoreland.
- [S488] 1st Baron of Latymer (Latimer).
- [S489] Elizabeth of Warwick.
- [S490] Duke of Lancaster.
- [S492] Norwich Vital Records.
- [S493] Sharon Ct., Probate Records.
- [S494] Pg 127 line 148.
- [S584] Unknown subject, unknown repository, unknown repository address.
- [S587] Siegfried Rosch, Caroli Magni Progenies (Neustadt an der Aisch: Verlag Degener & Co., 1977). Hereinafter cited as Caroli Magni Progenies.
- [S633] Christian Settipani, Les Ancetres de Charlemagne (Paris: n.pub., 1989). Hereinafter cited as Les Ancetres de Charlemagne.
- [S636] Wilhelm Karl Isenburg/Detlev Schwennicke, Europäische Stammtafeln (Marburg, Germany: Verlag von J.A. Stargardt, 1935-1995). Hereinafter cited as Europäische Stammtafeln.
- [S637] Douglas Richardson, compiler, Royal Ancestry (Salt Lake City, UT: n.pub., 2013). Hereinafter cited as Royal Ancestry.