- [S18] Roberts, Gary Boyd, Ancestors of American Presidents, (1989) Carl Boyer, 3rd
in Cooperation with
NEHGS, Tracy Ashley Crocker, C2694,.
- [S52] , Apthorp Foster, Private Coll., Nathaniel Welch, L1192 NEHGS, 1911.
- [S53] Margaret Hegardt, Paustian, Lage, Speth, Barfel Family Tree, Tracy A. Crocker, L1232, Document.
- [S54] , Staker Family Papers, Block, Liz, L1279, Document.
- [S71] , John (Rev.) Hull and Family, LDS, L1860, photo copies, LDS Film #015, 511.
- [S131] Hoyt, David W., Old Families Of Salisbury and Amesbury Massachusetts, (1981) New England, History Press, Somersworth, Berverly McGuire, L3005,.
- [S153] Hotten, John Camden, Original Lists of Persons of Quality 1600 1700, (1986) Genealogical Pub., Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3532,.
- [S165] NEHGR, New England Historical and Genealogical Register VI, (1993) Heritage Classic, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3544, Vol. VI.
- [S167] NEHGR, New England Historical and Genealogical Register VIII, (1992) Heritage Classic, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3546, Vol. VIII.
- [S178] , Result of some Researches among the British Archives for information relative to The Founders of New England, made in the years 11858,1859, and 1860.
, (1969) Genealogical Publishing, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3589,.
- [S181] , Journal of American History, (1914) NY, NY G & B, E 171 J86, Rainsford V. 5 and 28.
- [S184] NEHGR, New England Historical and Genealogical Register XIV, (1993) Heritage Classic, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 4034, Vol. XIV.
- [S196] Burke, Bernard Sir, Burke's American Families with British Ancestry
The Lineages of 1,600 families of British Origin Now Resident in the United States of America
, (1939) Burke's Peerage Limited, England, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3410,.
- [S210] NEHGR, New England Historical and Genealogical Register XVI, (1993) Heritage Classic, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 4314, Vol. XVI.
- [S215] , David L. Greene, C.G., F.A.S.G., PO Box 398, Demorest, GA 30535, American Gen.
- [S231] Groves, Marlene Alma Hinkley, Hinckleys of Maine, The Ancestry (both in Massachusetts and in England) and Descendants of Samuel  Hinckley of Brunswick, Maine, Penobscot Press
, NY G&B,.
- [S243] Leland Delmar Hinson, Certificate Of Death 114, 25 February 1964, Black Hawk County, Waterloo, Iowa.
- [S246] Obituary, Waterloo, Courier, Waterloo, Black Hawk County, Iowa (24 February 1964),.
- [S249] Lottie Willis, Death Record Book #22, 708, 114, Black Hawk Court House, Waterloo, Black Hawk, Iowa.
- [S251] Dala Hulme obituary, Reinbeck Courier, Reinbeck, Iowa.
- [S252] Julius Staker obituary, Star - Clipper, Trear, Iowa.
- [S253] Lilly [Sienknecht] Staker obituary, Star - Clipper, Trear, Iowa.
- [S255] Margaret Hegardt Paustian., Lage, Speth, Barfel Family Tree.
- [S256] Mrs. Ralph Block, [Alma Lage] obituary, Reinbeck Courier, Reinbeck, Iowa (1 August 1952 Friday),.
- [S262] Jurgen Block, Tomb Stone, Crystal Cemetery, Grant Township, Tama County Iowa
South of Route 96 on T55,
3rd turn east.; 18 August 1994
Tracy A. Crocker.
- [S265] Jurgen Block Obiturary, Tama Northern, Gladbrook, Tama County, Iowa (1 September 1916),.
- [S266] Scott County Iowa Genealogical Society
P.O. Box 3132
Davenport, Iowa 52808, Marriage Records 1870-1879 Scott County Court House, Davenport, Iowa, As Author, Tama County Historical Society,.
- [S267] Edited by: Ira A. Glazier and P. William Filby, Germans to America
Lists of Passengers arriving at U.S. Ports, S R Scholarly Resources Inc. Wilmington Delware, Tama County Historical Society,.
- [S268] Kathrine Dorathea Block, Death Certificate 21 January 1933, Tracy A. Crocker
Tama County, Gladbrook, Tama County, Iowa.
- [S342] Clifford L. Stott, The English Ancestry of the Pilgrim Thomas Rogers and his wife Alice [Cosford] Rogers, The Genealogist, Tracy A. Crocker, Volume 10, No. 2.
- [S411] May be Married Name from 1st marriage.
- [S431] LDS Pedigree Chart.
- [S433] NYES IN EUROPE PG 24,.
- [S435] GENEA. NOTES OF BARN. FAM. PGS 397.
- [S437] MICRO FSHE BOURNE.
- [S438] MICRO FSHE.
- [S439] SOME DESCENDANTS OF ARTHUR WARREN PG7-8.
- [S440] Founders and Patriots of America Index pg 37.
- [S441] Dawes Gates (UMI G1331 V.1 pg. 64).
- [S445] Daughter's obit.
- [S447] Reinbeck Courier Obit.
- [S451] 1964 Waterloo, Ia phone Dir.
- [S505] Hartford Times,.
- [S510] Reinbeck Courier (Louis obit) July 1993.
- [S530] Genealogies of Woodstock Families pg 26,.
- [S532] Daughter's obit.
- [S537] MC Bishop of London Court.
- [S565] Mayflower Quarterly, V. 57, #4, p. 342.
- [S566] Mayflower Quarterly, v. 57, #4, p. 342.
- [S630] Jacobus, Donald Lines, American Genealogist New Haven Genealogical Magazine, Greene, David L.;Picton Press, Camden, ME, 1989, Tracy A. Crocker, Hawai`i State Library, L2022, xerox copies, (SRC) Edited by: Donald Lines Jacobus vol 9-11 and 12-41.