- [S1] White, Thomas and Samuel, Ancestral Chronological Record of the William White Family from 1607-1895
, (1895) Republican Press, Assoc., Tracy Ashley Crocker, 2297, see separate Index for names.
- [S34] Florence Edna Miller, Ashley Family Papers, (6 June 1951), Tracy Ashley Crocker, L2002, Document.
- [S42] Ashley, Robert E., Ashley's of the Old Colony, Descendants of Joseph and Elizabeth (Percival) Ashley of Rochester, Mass., (1981) Gateway Press, Baltimore, Tracy Ashley Crocker, C1087, Vol. I.
- [S43] Harry Ashley, Journal Of Harry Ashley, (1812), Tracy Ashley Crocker, L1088, Document.
- [S44] Reynolds, Cuyler, Hudson-Mohawk Genealogical and Family Memoirs, (1911) Lewis Historical, DAR Library Honolulu Hawai`i, 974.74 R334, Vol 1-4.
- [S46] Vol 1
Kellogg, Lucy Mary
Sherman, Robert M. and Vincent, Verle D.
Wakefield, Robert S. and Finlay, Lydia R.D.
Westgate, Alice W.A.
Soule, John e. and Terry, Milton E.
MacGunnigle, Bruce Campbell
Mc Guyre, Ruth and Wakefield, Robert S.
Hodge, Harriet W.
Austin, John D., Mayflower Families Through 5 Generatons, General Society of Mayflower Descendants, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 1129, VOL 1
Eaton, S. Fuller, White
Chilton, More, Rogers
- [S47] N. Carolina Generations 1-8 Compiled by: L. Bert Nye Jr. Shallotte, A Genealogy of American Nyes of English Origin (n.p.: (1977) Nye Family of America Association, unknown publish date).
- [S48] Walter, William Adolph
, Crocker Genealogy, Crocker Family, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 1136, This book is dedicated to William Adoph Walter, for the years and devotion he has given to the research and preservation of Genealogy on the Crocker Family Tree.
- [S55] New York
Frank E. Best
David Fisher Nye Elyria, Ohio Compiled by: George Hyatt Nye Auburn, Benjamin Nye of Sandwich, MA His Ancestors and Descendants (n.p.: (1907) Nye Family, of America, Association, unknown publish date). Hereinafter cited as Benjamin Nye of Sandwich, MA - His Anc. and Den.
- [S56] , 'Voice', Berlin Heights, OH (Newspaper), Tracy A. Crocker, L1355, Photo Copies.
- [S57] Crocker, Madge, Notes from Madge Tryphus Crocker, (1929-1982), Tracy Ashley Crocker, L1366, Document.
- [S65] Hudson, Charles
, History of the Town of Marlborough Middlesex County, Massachusetts from its First Settlement in 1657 to 1861 with a Brief Sketch of the town of Northborough Genealogy of the families in Marlborough to 1800 and an account of the Celebration of the two hundredth anniversary of the incorporation of the town
, Marvin, T.R., McGuire, Beverly, 1674,.
- [S70] NEHGR, "unknown article title", New England Historical and Genealogical Register.
- [S79] Pope, Charles Henry, Pioneers of Massachusetts, (1900) Baltimore, Genealogical Pub, Co., Tracy Ashley Crocker, 1988,.
- [S80] Foster, Warren Woden, M.D.
Addenda, Florence M. Ashley
, Some Descendants of Arthur Warren, (1911) Judd and Detweil, Inc., Washington, DC, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 2008,.
- [S82] Jacobus, Donald Lines, American Genealogist New Haven Genealogical Magazine, Greene, David L.;Picton Press, Camden, ME, 1989, Tracy A. Crocker, Hawai`i State Library, L2022, xerox copies, (SRC) Edited by: Donald Lines Jacobus vol 9-11 and 12-41.
- [S85] Fletcher, Edward H. of New York City
, Fletcher Family History, 1881 The Descendants of Robert Fletcher of Concord, MA, Rand Avery and Co., 117 Franklin St, Boston, Beverly McGuire, L2202,.
- [S87] Kaye, Ruth Lincoln
, Thomas Lincoln of Taunton
and Joseph Kellogg of Hadley and 144 Related Colonial Families Principally Benton, Cooley, Cushman, Drake, Drury, Filley, Foster, Harwood, Keep, Keyes, Montague, Stanley
, (1973) Professional prn, Co., Wash. D.C, Tracy A. Crocker, 2259,.
- [S140] Parshall, James Clark Esq. counselor at Law, author of the Barker Genealogy, James Parshall and his Descendants, etc., History of the Parshall Family, from the Conquest of England by William of Normandy, A.D. 1066, to the close ot the 19th century. Syracuse 1903
, (1903) Syracuse, NY G and B, G1640,.
- [S149] , Glenwood Cemetery Records, Tracy Ashley Crocker
Cortland Historical Society, 3390,.
- [S150] US Government, 1855 Census Cortland County, NY, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3529,.
- [S161] Banks, Charles Edward, Winthrop Fleet of 1630
An account of the Vessels, the Voyage, the Passengers and their English Homes from Original Authorities, (1989) Genealogical Publishing Co., Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3540
- [S170] Torrey, Clarence Almon
Supplement: Sanborn, Melinde Lutz, New England Marriages Prior to 1700, Genealogical Pub, Inc. (1985), Tracy Ashley Crocker, 3565 and Supplement,.
- [S192] Wheeler, Albert G., History of the Wheeler Family in America, (1914) American College of Genealogy, Grout Library, Waterloo, IA
State Library Hawai`i, 929.4 WHE
- [S220] Federal Government, 1850 Census, Town of Sempornius, Cayuga Co., New York, 1850 Census, Tracy Ashley Crocker, Clark1.ses
- [S223] US Government, 1880 Census Town of Homer, Cortland Co., New York, 1880 Census, Tracy Ashley Crocker, Mills.ses, Sesame.
- [S232] NEHGR, New England Historical and Genealogical Register Volume XVII (1863), (1994) Heritage Books, INC. Bowie, Maryland, Tracy Ashley Crocker, 232, Volume XVII (1863).
- [S282] MRS. MILLER, 79,
DIES IN CORTLAND
Funeral Wednesday for Long Time Resident of
Private funeral services for Mrs. Harriet Miller, 79, who died yesterday at the home of her daughter, Mrs. T.H. Ashley, 94 Greenbush Street, will be held tomorrow afternoon at 2:30 at the Ashley home, Rev. Samuel G. Houghton officating.
Mrs. Miller came to Homer with her parents, Ransalaer and Caroline Mills, soon after the Civil War, of which her father was a veteran. She was born in Michigan, September 15, 1863
A resident of Cortland for over 50 years, Mrs. Miller was very prominent in church affairs. She taught a Sundayschool class at the First Methodist Church for 25 years, as was the first signer to the Women's Society for Christian Service. Her Husband, Henry Miller dided in Cortland 11 years ago.
Surviving are a son, Carrol H. Miller of Binghamton; two daughters, Mrs. A.F.Russell of Tuckahoe, and Mrs. T.H. Ashley of Cortland; several grandchildren and one great-grandchild.
Friends may call at the late home this evening, and burial will be in the Glenwood Cemetery, Homer.
, Cortland Standard, (1943),.
- [S293] Lydia Ann Nye, Oak Woods, Chicago, Illinois
D-5-123; 5 December 1888.
- [S294] Hercules Hodges Crocker, Certificate of Death 1878
F-486-10, Department of Health of the City of Chicago Illinois
Tracy A. Crocker, Crocker Proofs.
- [S295] Harry Hercules Crocker, Certified Copy of Death Certifcate 146, 13 June 1927, Cortland, New York
Tracy A. Crocker, Crocker Proof book.
- [S306] Joshua Nye, Interment No. 62220, Oak Woods Cemetery, Chicago, Illinois, 67 Street and Greenwood Avenue.
- [S307] Chloe Crocker, Certificate and Record of Death 1563, 14 August 1878, Chicago, Illinois
Tracy A. Crocker, proof book.
- [S308] Rosa B. Tuttle
Harry H. Crocker, Certified Copy of Marriage Record, 21 June 1879, vol. 6 page 282, Erie County, Ohio
Tracy A. Crocker, proof book.
- [S309] Luther Crocker, Certificate and Record of Death 26917, 20 August 1883, Cook County, Illinois
Tracy A. Crocker, proof book.
- [S310] Harry H. Crocker Rosa B. Crocker, Common Pleas Court Erie County Ohio, 6851 (1893).
- [S329] Robert Charles Anderson, Great Migration Begins - Immigrants to New England 1620-1633 (n.p.: NEHGS, 1995). Hereinafter cited as Great Migration Begins.
- [S338] Paul L. Chesbro, Osterville (n.p.: William s. Sullwold, Publishing Inc., Tauton, MA, unknown publish date).
- [S368] Marriage Lic. #77 (1885).
- [S369] Census, Robinson Twp., Crawford Co. IL 1900, Marriage Lic. Robinson IL.
- [S370] Parents Divorce Papers.
- [S371] Census, Robinson Twp., Crawford Co. IL 1900.
- [S372] 1820 Census.
- [S550] CM Record, Oak Woods, Chicago, IL, #25915; M/C.
- [S553] D/C Charles E. Brown (176/3115) Robinson, IL.
- [S585] Unknown compiler, Census US (n.p.: n.pub.). Hereinafter cited as Census US.
- [S589] Unknown subject, unknown repository, unknown repository address.
- [S590] Unknown volume, Mills, Harriett (DC), (5 July 1943), unknown repository, unknown repository address. Hereinafter cited as Mills, Harriett (DC).
- [S591] Unknown compiler, 1870 US Census (n.p.: n.pub.). Hereinafter cited as 1870 US Census.
- [S628] , Burgess Genealogy, Memorial of the family of, Thomas and Dorthy Burgess, who were settled at Sandwich in the Plymouth Colony in 1637, (1865) Boston, Press of T.R. Marvin and Son, 42 Congress Street, Tracy Ashley Crocker, C1413,.